- 1 How much is the Olympic cycling 50p worth?
- 2 Which Olympic 50p is the rarest?
- 3 How rare is the Roger Bannister 50p?
- 4 Which 50ps are worth a lot?
- 5 How much is the Paddington Bear 50p worth?
- 6 How much is a 2019 Sherlock Holmes 50p worth?
- 7 Is Tiggy Winkle 50p worth anything?
- 8 What are the top 10 rarest 50p coins?
- 9 How much is a Benjamin Britten 50p worth?
- 10 What are the rarest 2 pound coins?
- 11 Is Battle of Hastings 50p worth anything?
- 12 How much is a be prepared 50p worth?
- 13 What is the rarest 10p coin?
- 14 What coins are collectors looking for?
- 15 What is a Tom Kitten 50p worth?
How much is the Olympic cycling 50p worth?
The Cycling 50p coin is worth 50p but as a collectors item we value a good condition circulation London 2012 50p Sports Collection – Cycling fifty pence at £1.24.
Which Olympic 50p is the rarest?
The 2009 Kew Gardens 50p remains by far the rarest coin in circulation, with a mintage of just 210,000, while the most common, the 1997 Britannia 50p, has a circulation of 456,364,100.
How rare is the Roger Bannister 50p?
How rare is this coin? Scarcity: 9,032,500 Roger Bannister 50p coins were struck for circulation showing the date 2004. 50p mintage figures are from The Royal Mint website, this coin design can be found in your change.
Which 50ps are worth a lot?
The five most valuable and rarest 50p coins revealed
- Alternative Olympic swimming 50p – 2011. Alternative Olympic swimming 50p. Picture: Royal mint.
- Blue Peter Olympic 50p – 2009. Blue Peter Olympic 50p. Picture: Royal mint.
- Kew Gardens 50p – 2009. Kew Gardens 50p.
- Olympic football 50p – 2011. Olympic football 50p.
- Olympic wrestling 50p – 2011. Olympic wrestling 50p.
How much is the Paddington Bear 50p worth?
In short, the Paddington Bear 50p coins you find in your change are worth about… 50p. But why not put them aside and add them to your 50p collection? The Brilliant Uncirculated coins are being sold by The Royal Mint for £10, and the Silver Proof has a retail price of £60.
How much is a 2019 Sherlock Holmes 50p worth?
How much is it worth? Collector Value: £1.24 is a mid-point price for Sherlock Holmes 50p coins marked as sold on eBay UK. The price range for a good condition circulated example of this 50p coin is between £1.14 and £1.43.
Is Tiggy Winkle 50p worth anything?
How much is it worth? Collector Value: £1.35 is a mid-point price for Mrs Tiggy–Winkle 50p coins marked as sold on eBay UK. The price range for a good condition circulated example of this 50p coin is between £1.23 and £1.69. Coin values based on 191 eBay sales selected from data collected 19/01/2021 19:49:59.
What are the top 10 rarest 50p coins?
What are the rarest 50p coins in circulation?
- 2009 Kew Gardens, 210,000.
- 2011 Olympic Wrestling, 1,129,500.
- 2011 Olympic Triathlon, 1,163,500.
- 2011 Olympic Tennis, 1,454,000.
- 2011 Olympic Goalball, 1,615,500.
- 2011 Olympic Shooting, 1,656,500.
How much is a Benjamin Britten 50p worth?
Whilst a brilliant uncirculated quality Benjamin Britten 50p might sell for around £10, you’re likely to come across a circulation quality coin in your change, as this 50p has a mintage figure of 5,300,000 and is ranked as common on our scarcity index.
What are the rarest 2 pound coins?
The 2002 Commonwealth Games England £2 Coin is officially the most scarce £2 coin in the UK, ranking as 100 on our Scarcity Index. Four coins were released in 2002 to celebrate the Commonwealth Games and at first glance, you might struggle to spot the difference between them.
Is Battle of Hastings 50p worth anything?
A RARE Battle of Hastings 50p coins has sold for a huge £63,100 on eBay after a price war among collectors. The coin is one of 6,700,000 in circulation and it ended up selling for more than 126,000 times its face value.
How much is a be prepared 50p worth?
The Be Prepared 50p, also known by collectors as the “Scouts 50p” was minted 7.71 million times in 2007, a larger quantity than other coins such as the 2009 Kew Gardens (210,000) or many of the Olympic 50p coins (1-2m in circulation). In 2019, this coin has seen sold for up to £8.50 on ebay, 18 times its face value.
What is the rarest 10p coin?
In terms of 10ps, the rarest is still the A to Z 10p collection, which was a release of 26 coins – one for each letter of the alphabet – to celebrate the best of British. Themes on the coins include Brit favs such as James Bond, a cup of tea, cricket and fish and chips.
What coins are collectors looking for?
Top 10 Coins Worth Collecting
- 01 of 10. 1909-S V.D.B. Lincoln Cent.
- 1921 Peace Dollar. Heritage Auction Galleries.
- 03 of 10. 1878-CC Morgan Silver Dollar.
- 04 of 10. 1914-D Lincoln Cent.
- 1955/55 Doubled Die Lincoln Cent. James Bucki.
- 06 of 10. 1937-D 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel.
- 07 of 10. 1916-D Mercury Dime.
- 08 of 10. 1917 Standing Liberty Quarter: Type 1.
What is a Tom Kitten 50p worth?
How much is it worth? Collector Value: £1.25 is a mid-point price for Tom Kitten 50p coins marked as sold on eBay UK. The price range for a good condition circulated example of this 50p coin is between £1.15 and £1.55.