- 1 Is the tacx app free?
- 2 How much does tacx app cost?
- 3 How does the tacx app work?
- 4 Is there a free version of Zwift?
- 5 What is the best free cycling app?
- 6 Which is better tacx or Zwift?
- 7 Is Zwift worth the money?
- 8 What is better than Zwift?
- 9 How do I connect my tacx to my computer?
- 10 How do I connect my tacx to my phone?
- 11 How do you connect heart rate to tacx?
- 12 Does tacx connect to Garmin?
- 13 Is tacx premium worth?
- 14 How do I subscribe to tacx?
Is the tacx app free?
It’s available for Mac and Windows 10 and you can download it for free in the App Store or Microsoft Store (the app includes two demo films you can try). Then you create a free account on the Tacx Cloud website.
How much does tacx app cost?
To use the new plans, you need to be a Tacx Premium subscriber. The Premium membership costs (€9,99 per month or $12 USD/month) or Premium HD (€13,99 per month or around $16.50 USD/month based on today’s currency prices). When you login to the app, you will see a new “My Training Plan” button.
How does the tacx app work?
Use the Tacx software with a Tacx Smart trainer and connect your heart rate monitor if you wish to track or train based on your heart rate. When you have a Basic trainer, you can also enjoy the benefits of our software with only a speed and cadence or power sensor, like the multifunctional Tacx Uno Smart.
Is there a free version of Zwift?
Zwift is available on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, Windows and Android, it’s compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth. Zwift costs £12.99 or $14.99 a month – and there is a free seven day trial. Alternatively, buy a smart turbo trainer direct with a 30-day home trail and 30 days of free Zwift.
What is the best free cycling app?
7 free cycling apps
- Best app for tracking your activity – Strava.
- Best app for route planning – CycleStreets.
- Best app for sharing your route with friends – Map My Ride.
- Best app for scheduling your rides – Cyclemeter.
- Best app for accurate weather forecasts – Rain Alarm.
- Best app for first aid – First Aid for Cyclists.
Which is better tacx or Zwift?
The user interaction and ease of use with Zwift is so much better than the Tacx app, it was an easy decision. Zwift is free for a few weeks, best to just check it out and see. the main thing is that your riding with or against others. Currently there are thousands of folks on Zwift at any time.
Is Zwift worth the money?
IMO Zwift is absolutely worth it. I could never ride a stationary bike inside for more than 10 minutes before wanting to get off but Zwift has really found ways to get me engaged with indoor cycling. To be honest I haven’t experienced any stability issues with the software.
What is better than Zwift?
TrainerRoad has been around for quite a few years and it’s a good alternative to Zwift if you want really well structured training plans and workouts to improve your fitness in a measurable way. TrainerRoad works best with a power meter but if you don’t have one, it can use a speed sensor to provide a Virtual Power.
How do I connect my tacx to my computer?
To connect your trainer via ANT-FEC
- Plug in an ANT+ Stick or Tacx Antenna.
- Open the Tacx Desktop app.
- Select Device Manager from the side panel.
- Click Stop.
- Click Select All to pair the trainer.
- Once the parameters you want are enabled select Stop on the bottom and your trainer will be ready to use in the application.
How do I connect my tacx to my phone?
Connecting your Tacx Smart Trainer to the Tacx Training App
- Open the Tacx Training App.
- Select Settings.
- Select Connection Manager.
- Select a trainer. The Bluetooth icon turns green once it is connected.
How do you connect heart rate to tacx?
Pairing and Connecting to Trainers or Sensors Using The Tacx Training App
- Wake up your trainer or sensor that you are pairing so that it is detected by the app.
- Open the Tacx Training app.
- Touch Connect trainer in the upper right. Select your trainer under Select a Trainer. Select your sensor listed under Other Devices.
Does tacx connect to Garmin?
Garmin has announced that the Garmin Connect app and Tacx Training app are now fully integrated, with users given the option to sync any activities uploaded to Tacx automatically with Garmin’s services.
Is tacx premium worth?
The Tacx podcasts are certainly worth while checking out, especially if you are planning on sitting on your trainer for that distance! Zwift uses road feel too, but on Tacx’s in-house app you get the full experience of all 15 different road simulations, to further enhance to videos.
How do I subscribe to tacx?
How Do I Subscribe?
- Login to the Tacx Cloud.
- Select Subscription & Settings.
- Select PLANS & PRICING.
- Select Buy for either subscription option.