- 1 Which Timex Ironman is the best?
- 2 Can you swim with Timex Ironman watch?
- 3 How long do Timex Ironman watches last?
- 4 How much is a Timex Ironman watch?
- 5 Is Timex a cheap brand?
- 6 Is Casio better than Timex?
- 7 Are old Timex watches worth anything?
- 8 Is Timex family connect water resistant?
- 9 What kind of watch does Jocko Willink wear?
- 10 What kind of watch does Tony Stark wear?
- 11 How long will a Timex watch last?
- 12 How do I set the time on my Timex Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap?
- 13 How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
Which Timex Ironman is the best?
- Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Full-size. If you want a little more memory (50 laps) or just a slightly more refined looking watch, this Ironman is a good choice.
- Timex Men’s Ironman Classic 100.
- Timex Full-Size Ironman Shock 30.
- Timex Full-Size Ironman Road Trainer Heart Rate Monitor.
Can you swim with Timex Ironman watch?
Here are the guidelines to help you know which types of exposure your Timex® watch can tolerate: 100 meters: Watch can be used for swimming, snorkeling, and similar activities. 300 meters: Wearer can press buttons of the watch while underwater.
How long do Timex Ironman watches last?
Mine have lasted at least five years. Usually the display will dim when you push the Indigo light when the batteries are dying. Batteries usually last me a couple of years.
How much is a Timex Ironman watch?
Timex Ironman Classic 30 Full-Size 38mm Watch
|You Save:||$17.67 (32%)|
Is Timex a cheap brand?
Timex watches generally fall in the affordable category. The brand is known for its simplicity and durability and has a wide range of models, from simple $10 watches to divers and limited editions.
Is Casio better than Timex?
Both brands are known for having top-quality watches that come in a wide range of prices and unique designs. Both Timex and Casio are veterans of the industry with decades upon decades of experience between them. Best Digital Watch – Overall, Casio manages to get the win in this round.
Are old Timex watches worth anything?
The value of most Timex watches is relatively low. Recent eBay sold listings range from around $10 to upwards of $250 or more, with a couple exceptions. Many of the pre-1989 watches sold went around the $40 price point.
Is Timex family connect water resistant?
No – The TIMEX® FamilyConnect™ smartwatch is rated for IP67 for dust and splash resistance which means it is not rated for submerging in water.
Jocko has relied exclusively on Timex watches for over twenty-five years – on the mountains, in the desert, and under the ocean – on combat deployments, in the backcountry, or at business meetings. He makes every second count with the help of Timex.
What kind of watch does Tony Stark wear?
The UR-105 CT Iron is the watch Robert Downey Jr. wears in character as Stark’s Iron Man. If you’ve ever coveted Tony Stark’s life, there’s hope for you yet.
How long will a Timex watch last?
This is par for course since I have had timex watches in the past and life expectancy is 3–5 years.
How do I set the time on my Timex Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap?
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button.
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button.
How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
- Step 6: Reinstall the waterproofing gasket.
- Step 7: Reinstall the back.