What is the route of the Tour of Britain 2019?
Beginning in George Square Glasgow on Saturday 7 September, the eight day race will take the world’s top teams and riders across a 1,250-kilometre route through the south of Scotland, England’s North East and North West and the Heart of England before the finale takes place in Manchester for the first time on Saturday
What are the stages of the Tour of Britain?
- Stage 1. More info. 5 September 2021 – Start.
- 6 September 2021 – Start. Sherford. Finish.
- 7 September 2021 – Start. Wales. Finish.
- 8 September 2021 – Start. Wales. Finish.
- 9 September 2021 – Start. Cheshire. Finish.
- 10 September 2021 – Start. Cumbria. Finish.
- 11 September 2021 – Start. Hawick. Finish.
- 12 September 2021 – Start. Stonehaven.
How long is the tour of Britain?
As the race is only eight days long, we endeavour to visit as much of Great Britain as we possibly can.
Who is riding in the Tour of Britain 2019?
Among the 120 stars who will line up in Glasgow on Saturday 7 September and finish on Manchester’s famous Deansgate a week later is Ben Swift (Team INEOS), the reigning British road race champion.
What is the British equivalent of the Tour de France?
So the Milk Race, the Tour of Britain, was born, starting in 1958 and lasting for 35 years, the longest cycle sponsorship in the UK ever.”
Who won the Tour of Britain 2019?
Explore the results of the 2019 Tour of Britain, won by Dutch rider Mathieu van der Poel, accompanied by highlights of all eight stages.