- 1 Does Sprint have a 24 hour customer service number?
- 2 How do I get a hold of Sprint customer service?
- 3 How do I call Sprint from my cell?
- 4 How do I pay Sprint bill by phone?
- 5 What does ## 72786 do?
- 6 What is the Sprint 55+ plan?
- 7 How much does it cost to cancel Sprint?
- 8 Can you text Sprint customer service?
- 9 How do I complain about Sprint?
- 10 How do I reset my Sprint service?
- 11 How do I cancel my Sprint service?
- 12 Can you call Sprint to unlock phone?
- 13 Can you read text messages on phone bill Sprint?
- 14 How can I lower my Sprint cell phone bill?
- 15 How much is a Sprint phone bill?
Does Sprint have a 24 hour customer service number?
Call 866-866-7509 to start service with Sprint.
How do I get a hold of Sprint customer service?
This section supports personal wireless customers only.
- Support Help:
- Social Customer Care:
- Sprint Customer Service phone number: 888-211-4727. If troubleshooting your Sprint phone, please contact us from a different phone.
- Postal Mail:
How do I call Sprint from my cell?
- New and current customers. Shop now 24/7.
- Call to order. 866-275-1411.
- Pay by phone. Call *3 from your Sprint phone to make a payment using our automated system.
How do I pay Sprint bill by phone?
If you haven’t already, download the My Sprint app to your iOS or Android device.
- Sign into your My Sprint app portal.
- From your portal home screen, select Bill Pay.
- Specify your payment method and date.
- Select continue.
- Review your payment details.
- Confirm your payment.
What does ## 72786 do?
Without a PRL, the device may not be able to roam, i.e. obtain service outside of the home area. For Sprint, it is ##873283# (it is also possible to use code ##72786# on Android or ##25327# on iOS to completely clear out the service programming and redo OTA activation, which includes updating the PRL).
What is the Sprint 55+ plan?
The Sprint Unlimited 55+ Plan includes Unlimited Talk, Text and Data while on the Sprint network,. It also includes unlimited mobile hotspot at up to 3G speeds. DVD-quality video streaming with video resolution up to 480p, music up to 500kbps and gaming up to 2mbps.
How much does it cost to cancel Sprint?
The early termination fee is prorated, which means that as more time passes, you will pay less to terminate the fee. The way Sprint figures out the fee is that it charges $20 per month for each month that’s left on your contract with a maximum fee of $350 and a minimum of $100 per device.
Can you text Sprint customer service?
Text Customer Service is a new service provided by Sprint for you to manage your devices. Instead of waiting on hold for support, you can now send a text to 2273 for answers to your questions from wherever you are. All text messages are free for Sprint customers, but data rates may apply.
How do I complain about Sprint?
Sprint Corporation complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 888-211-4727.
- Email Customer Care on [email protected]sprint.com.
- Call Customer Care Contact Information on.
- Call Headquarters on 1-913-624-6000.
- Tweet Sprint Corporation Customer Care.
- Follow Sprint Csprintnoworporation.
- Watch Sprint Corporation.
How do I reset my Sprint service?
Network Reset for Android Phones
- Connect to WiFi (if available)
- Go to the dial pad or phone app.
- Dial: ##72786# (##SCRTN#)
- Confirm the reset.
- Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process Note: Certain legacy devices may require an MSL code.
How do I cancel my Sprint service?
Dial *2 from your Sprint phone or call 888-211-4727 to speak with a representative. If you have a business plan, dial *2 from your Sprint phone or call 800-927-2199.
Can you call Sprint to unlock phone?
Sprint says only that they‘re “SIM unlockable.” For most other phones, call Sprint’s customer service line at 888-211-4727. Certain Android phones purchased through T-Mobile come with the T-Mobile Device Unlock app, which allows you to apply for the process and complete it without calling customer service.
Can you read text messages on phone bill Sprint?
View or download billed Call or Text log details. As a consumer customer, you can get billed text details for your last 3 bill periods (or 90 days) on sprint.com. Text details displayed on your My Sprint account include: Sending phone number.
How can I lower my Sprint cell phone bill?
7 Ways to Lower Your Cell Phone Bill
- Opt for autopay. Most wireless carriers will knock $5 to $10 off your bill if you sign up for automatic payments.
- Switch to prepaid.
- Change or remove your cell phone insurance.
- Skip the phone upgrade.
- Cash in on discounts.
- Add lines.
- Update your service address.
How much is a Sprint phone bill?
Sprint Unlimited Basic—$60/month. Sprint Unlimited Plus—$70/month. Sprint Unlimited Premium—$80/month.