How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How do you replace the battery in a Timex Expedition?
- Related Articles. Unscrew the clip holding the battery (if your model has a clip), and remove the battery. Use plastic tweezers to put in a new battery. Do not directly touch the new battery. Screw the clip (if it has one) back on. Replace the gasket that seals the watch. Then lightly coat the gasket with a silicone-based grease. Align
What batteries do Timex watches use?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
How do you remove a Timex stretch band?
Locate the links in the center of the bracelet with the texture. Squeeze the textured part of the link opposite the link you want to remove. Pull the band apart while still pressing down on the link. Count the links you need removed, and follow the same process to remove the appropriate section of links.
How do I reset my Timex Ironman?
To clear a workout, hold Stop/Reset for 5 seconds. When the watch beeps, the last stored workout is deleted. Continue holding the button to erase all workouts and free up all the watch memory.