Timex Ironman Classic 30 Full-Size 38mm Watch
|List Price:||$55.00 Details|
|You Save:||$15.08 (27%)|
Are Timex watches reliable?
- Timex makes watches for people who are typically not watch collectors. As such accuracy, reliability and price are the only real considerations. By disregarding the frills (precious metals, jewels, high end stainless steel, Swiss movements, etc) Timex produces solidly reliable watches.
- 1 Which Timex Ironman is the best?
- 2 Is Timex Ironman good?
- 3 Can you swim with Timex Ironman watch?
- 4 Is Timex a cheap brand?
- 5 Where is Timex Ironman made?
- 6 How long does Timex Ironman battery last?
- 7 Does Timex Ironman watch measure distance?
- 8 What is the largest Timex Ironman watch?
- 9 What kind of watch does Tony Stark wear?
- 10 Where are Timex watches made?
- 11 Can you shower with a Timex watch?
- 12 Are Ironman watches waterproof?
- 13 Are all Iron Man watches waterproof?
Which Timex Ironman is the best?
Best Timex Ironman Watches comparison table
- 1st Place. Timex Men’s TW5K94000 Ironman Essential 10 Black Resin Strap Watch.
- 2nd Place. Timex Women’s TW5M19900 Ironman Transit Mid-Size White/Rose Gold-Tone Resin Strap Watch.
- 3rd Place. TIMEX Women’s IRONMAN Classic 30 34mm Watch – Gray & Black Case.
- 4th Place.
- 5th Place.
Is Timex Ironman good?
5.0 out of 5 stars The Classic Ironman is still the BEST! Great watch! This is my 3rd one of these and it doesn’t look like Timex is ever going to stop making them. It’s still their #1 best seller and my favorite of all the Ironman variants.
Can you swim with Timex Ironman watch?
Our Timex Ironman R300 watch is water resistant to 50 meters and can track swimming.
Is Timex a cheap brand?
Timex Price Timex, however, is also a luxury brand but is also known for accommodating the affordability factor. Their watches are accessible for most people and allow many people to buy high-end watches.
Where is Timex Ironman made?
It’s not enough to create our American Documents watch using American-sourced materials. This collection comes together at our Timex headquarters in Middlebury, Connecticut —just a few miles away from the location of our original factory in Waterbury.
How long does Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says the watch’s battery life as capable of powering through 12 straight hours of GPS tracking.
Does Timex Ironman watch measure distance?
With the launch of the R300, Timex brings its tried-and-true Ironman fitness watch line into the modern age. A GPS-equipped watch that can track your mileage, heart rate and pace is an essential for anyone looking to become a runner instead of a jogger.
What is the largest Timex Ironman watch?
The Timex Ironman Classic 50 was built as a lightweight sports watch and is sealed for water-resistance. Features include a stopwatch with a 50-lap memory, customizable alarm, countdown timer and Indiglo back-light. Water-resistant up to 100 meters.
What kind of watch does Tony Stark wear?
If you’ve ever coveted Tony Stark’s life, there’s hope for you yet. The watch Robert Downey Jr. wears in character as Stark’s Iron Man— an Urwerk 105 CT Iron, featured in Avengers: Endgame, as our hero charges into battle with the rest of the Marvel gang—goes on sale December 10th.
Where are Timex watches made?
Known for their reasonably priced watches, Timex has been headquartered in Connecticut since 1854. The collection, called “American Documents”, is entirely made in America –apart from the Swiss quartz movement. This is a huge milestone for American manufacturing and watch-making in general.
Can you shower with a Timex watch?
Our watches feature various levels of water resistance, from 30 meters to 200 meters. Here are the guidelines to help you know which types of exposure your Timex® watch can tolerate: 30 meters: Watch can have an occasional splash of water.
Are Ironman watches waterproof?
The Timex Ironman Classic 100 features a large display and fast 5-button access to 100-lap stopwatch memory, customizable alarm and interval/countdown timers. Water-resistant to 100 meters with Timex Indiglo backlight.
Are all Iron Man watches waterproof?
Evidently, there are two kinds of Ironman watches. All are water resistent but Timex strongly cautions against hitting any buttons while under water on the majority of their watches due to the lack of internal gaskets (or some other term but that’s how I thought of it).