How to replace battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
- How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.. I have a set of precision screwdrivers like the set Step 2: Remove the back.. There are springs the push on the back for the piezoelectric speaker so the back will want
How do I change the battery in my Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How do you take the back off of a Timex watch?
Remove the watch back Using a small flathead screwdriver or blade, press down on the indentation and twist until the cover comes loose. If your watch back is secured with screws, use a small screwdriver, such as one designed for eyeglasses, to loosen the screws and remove the cover.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
What batteries do Timex watches use?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
How do you remove a Timex stretch band?
Locate the links in the center of the bracelet with the texture. Squeeze the textured part of the link opposite the link you want to remove. Pull the band apart while still pressing down on the link. Count the links you need removed, and follow the same process to remove the appropriate section of links.