How to replace the battery in a Timex watch?
- 1. Remove the watch back. Most modern watches have snap-off back panels,which have small indentations to help you carefully pry off the cover. Using
- 2. Place the gasket to the side.
- 3. Find and remove the battery.
- 4. Insert the new battery.
- 5. Test your work.
How do I change the battery in my Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
What batteries do Timex watches use?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
How do you remove a Timex stretch band?
Locate the links in the center of the bracelet with the texture. Squeeze the textured part of the link opposite the link you want to remove. Pull the band apart while still pressing down on the link. Count the links you need removed, and follow the same process to remove the appropriate section of links.