How do you replace the battery in a Timex Ironman?
- When to Replace. How do you know that the watch battery needs changing?
- Opening the Watch. Opening the battery compartment will require the use of a very small jeweler’s screwdriver,or a glasses-repair screwdriver.
- Replacing the Battery. Remove the old battery,noting first the position of the positive and negative terminals.
What size battery does an Ironman watch take?
3V CR2016 Premium Disposable Button Cell.
What batteries do Timex watches use?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
How do you open the back of a watch without the tool?
Using a Rubber Ball on a Screw-Back Watch. Purchase a soft, mashable rubber ball. Rubber balls often have enough grip to pry off watch backings. Choose a rubberized ball that is both squishy and tacky so it can latch onto your watch’s back.
What battery goes in my watch?
The most common lithium coin cell wrist watch battery is the CR1216 battery, but other batteries are used as well, like CR2016, CR2032, CR2025, CR2430, CR1220, CR1620, CR1616, etc. These batteries are commonly used in many small devices, gadgets, and appliances, and getting a new one should not be a problem.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
How do you remove the battery from a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.