How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
- How to Change Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch Battery. Take a screwdriver and remove all the screws on the back of the Timex Ironman Watch. Place all the screws in a safe place to avoid losing them. Now, take a flatted casing opener or a screwdriver and remove the backplate of the watch. If you see
How do you take the back off of a Timex watch?
Remove the watch back Using a small flathead screwdriver or blade, press down on the indentation and twist until the cover comes loose. If your watch back is secured with screws, use a small screwdriver, such as one designed for eyeglasses, to loosen the screws and remove the cover.
What batteries do Timex watches use?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
How do I reset my Timex Indiglo watch?
Turn the knob slowly toward you and rotate the hands clockwise until the hour and the minute hands match the current time. Then pull the knob a bit further out until you hear another click. This will set the calendar feature of your watch. Carefully turning the knob toward you, set the calendar.