How do you use the Timex Ironman GPS watch?
- Select a workout (because this is an Ironman GPS, you have a choice between running, swimming, or biking, or all of them at once!), and wait ten agonizing seconds for the GPS to sync up before starting your workout. Timex says the watch’s battery life as capable of powering through 12 straight hours of GPS tracking.
- 1 Does Timex Ironman have GPS?
- 2 How do I sync my Timex Ironman watch?
- 3 Which Timex Ironman is the best?
- 4 How long does Timex Ironman battery last?
- 5 How do I reset my Timex GPS watch?
- 6 How do you reset a Timex Ironman watch?
- 7 Is Timex Family Connect waterproof?
- 8 How do I sync my Timex watch?
- 9 How do I contact Timex?
- 10 What does the Timex Ironman watch do?
- 11 What does 10 lap memory mean?
Does Timex Ironman have GPS?
With the launch of the R300, Timex brings its tried-and-true Ironman fitness watch line into the modern age. A GPS-equipped watch that can track your mileage, heart rate and pace is an essential for anyone looking to become a runner instead of a jogger.
How do I sync my Timex Ironman watch?
Press and hold the button for three seconds to save the workout. Your workout can now be synced to the TIMEX IRONMAN Move x20 app. Your TIMEX IRONMAN Move x20 will track the following information about your sleep: Total Sleep Time, Deep Sleep Time, Light Sleep Time and Time Awake.
Which Timex Ironman is the best?
Best Timex Ironman Watches comparison table
- 1st Place. Timex Men’s TW5K94000 Ironman Essential 10 Black Resin Strap Watch.
- 2nd Place. Timex Women’s TW5M19900 Ironman Transit Mid-Size White/Rose Gold-Tone Resin Strap Watch.
- 3rd Place. TIMEX Women’s IRONMAN Classic 30 34mm Watch – Gray & Black Case.
- 4th Place.
- 5th Place.
How long does Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says the watch’s battery life as capable of powering through 12 straight hours of GPS tracking.
How do I reset my Timex GPS watch?
To power the watch off (or restart it), after pressing SELECT to light up the screen, press and hold the On/Off/Back button for three seconds and the power options screen will be displayed.
How do you reset a Timex Ironman watch?
To clear a workout, hold Stop/Reset for 5 seconds. When the watch beeps, the last stored workout is deleted. Continue holding the button to erase all workouts and free up all the watch memory.
Is Timex Family Connect waterproof?
No – The TIMEX® FamilyConnect™ smartwatch is rated for IP67 for dust and splash resistance which means it is not rated for submerging in water.
How do I sync my Timex watch?
4.2 Connection and Synchronize Data 1 For Android: Open iConnect By Timex 2 – left slide menu bar – Pair my watch – select the corresponding device icon – search for the corresponding Bluetooth address pairing. Click OK and Click Pair to pair watch as below.
How do I contact Timex?
If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us for further advice on 1-888-727-2931 or [email protected] We are available Monday –Friday 9:00am-7:00pm EST.
What does the Timex Ironman watch do?
The Timex Ironman Classic 100 features a large display and fast 5-button access to 100-lap stopwatch memory, customizable alarm and interval/countdown timers. Water-resistant to 100 meters with Timex Indiglo backlight.
What does 10 lap memory mean?
Memory. Good watches store your lap times so that you can look at them afterwards. Their capacities vary from 10 laps to 120 laps, and most allow you to store as many sessions as you want within that limit (eg a 120-lap memory could store 10 x 12-lap sessions or 60 x 2-lap sessions).