How do you replace a Timex watch band?
- To replace a Timex Expedition watch band, you will need: A spring bar tool. Painter’s tape. Before you replace your Timex Expedition watch band, first review your tools. The spring bar tool is a small tool which helps to remove the pins. It has a pointed end and a flat end with a small V notch.
How do you remove a Timex stretch band?
Locate the links in the center of the bracelet with the texture. Squeeze the textured part of the link opposite the link you want to remove. Pull the band apart while still pressing down on the link. Count the links you need removed, and follow the same process to remove the appropriate section of links.
Pry up on 2 tabs next to each other, on most bands there will be tabs on the inside of the watch band and the outside. That means in most cases you will have to pry up on 4 tabs for each side of the watch band to remove one link.
How do you remove the battery from a Timex watch?
How to Change a Watch Battery
- Remove the watch back. Most modern watches have snap-off back panels, which have small indentations to help you carefully pry off the cover.
- Place the gasket to the side.
- Find and remove the battery.
- Insert the new battery.
- Test your work.
- Replace the gasket and watch back.
How do you adjust a Timex watch band?
Use a spring bar tool or small screwdriver and insert the forked end under the metal lever between the band and the clasp. Gently lift the metal lever up until it opens enough for you to slide the clasp up or down the watch band. Slide the clasp to the desired location.
The band release button is the oval-shaped button right below where the band connects to the watch. Slide the watch band out to the side. While holding the band release button, slide the band out to the right. Press and hold the release button on the other side.