How do you replace the battery in a Timex Ironman?
- When to Replace. How do you know that the watch battery needs changing?
- Opening the Watch. Opening the battery compartment will require the use of a very small jeweler’s screwdriver,or a glasses-repair screwdriver.
- Replacing the Battery. Remove the old battery,noting first the position of the positive and negative terminals.
How do I change the battery in my Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
What batteries do Timex watches use?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
How do you remove a Timex stretch band?
Locate the links in the center of the bracelet with the texture. Squeeze the textured part of the link opposite the link you want to remove. Pull the band apart while still pressing down on the link. Count the links you need removed, and follow the same process to remove the appropriate section of links.