How do you replace the battery in a Timex Ironman?
- When to Replace. How do you know that the watch battery needs changing?
- Opening the Watch. Opening the battery compartment will require the use of a very small jeweler’s screwdriver,or a glasses-repair screwdriver.
- Replacing the Battery. Remove the old battery,noting first the position of the positive and negative terminals.
How do I change the battery in my Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How do you take the back off of a Timex watch?
Remove the watch back Using a small flathead screwdriver or blade, press down on the indentation and twist until the cover comes loose. If your watch back is secured with screws, use a small screwdriver, such as one designed for eyeglasses, to loosen the screws and remove the cover.
What size battery does an Ironman watch take?
3V CR2016 Premium Disposable Button Cell.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
What kind of batteries do Timex watches use?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
Does Walmart change watch batteries?
Even though they do not offer a battery replacement service, Walmart does stock kits for easily replacing watch batteries and removing watch links. Alternatively, you can take your watch to a jeweler or watch-smith.