How do you replace the battery in a Timex Ironman?
- When to Replace. How do you know that the watch battery needs changing?
- Opening the Watch. Opening the battery compartment will require the use of a very small jeweler’s screwdriver,or a glasses-repair screwdriver.
- Replacing the Battery. Remove the old battery,noting first the position of the positive and negative terminals.
- 1 How do I clear the memory on my Timex Ironman watch?
- 2 How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
- 3 How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
- 4 How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
- 5 What is occasion on Timex watch?
- 6 How do I set the time on a Timex Marathon watch?
How do I clear the memory on my Timex Ironman watch?
3. To clear all workouts, continue to hold STOP/RESET. HOLD TO CLEAR CHRONO MEM appears. Watch beeps a second time to indicate all stored workouts are erased.
How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
With your index finger and thumb, carefully pull out the winding knob located on the right side of the watch. You will hear a click. Turn the knob slowly toward you and rotate the hands clockwise until the hour and the minute hands match the current time.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
What is occasion on Timex watch?
Occasion mode allows you to set reminders for occasions, like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and appointments.
How do I set the time on a Timex Marathon watch?
To set time and date: 1) With time and date showing, press SET and hold for 2 seconds. 2) Seconds flash. Press START/STOP to round time to nearest minute, setting seconds to zero. 3) Press MODE.