How do you replace the battery in a Timex Ironman?
- When to Replace. How do you know that the watch battery needs changing?
- Opening the Watch. Opening the battery compartment will require the use of a very small jeweler’s screwdriver,or a glasses-repair screwdriver.
- Replacing the Battery. Remove the old battery,noting first the position of the positive and negative terminals.
How do I clear the memory on my Timex Ironman watch?
3. To clear all workouts, continue to hold STOP/RESET. HOLD TO CLEAR CHRONO MEM appears. Watch beeps a second time to indicate all stored workouts are erased.
How do I reset my Timex Indiglo watch?
Turn the knob slowly toward you and rotate the hands clockwise until the hour and the minute hands match the current time. Then pull the knob a bit further out until you hear another click. This will set the calendar feature of your watch. Carefully turning the knob toward you, set the calendar.
How do I change the battery on a Timex Ironman watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
What is occasion on Timex watch?
Occasion mode allows you to set reminders for occasions, like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and appointments.