How do you set time on Timex Ironman watch?
- How To Set Time On Timex Ironman Watch. Locate and press the “Set” button. The Set button, like the Mode button, is found on either the left or right side of the Timex Ironman watch. When you have located this button, press and hold it until the word “Time” appears. Once this word appears, release the Set button.
- 1 How do you change the time on a Timex timer?
- 2 How do I change my Timex Ironman watch to military time?
- 3 How do I set the time on my Timex Expedition Shock watch?
- 4 How do you set the time on a Timex Marathon watch?
- 5 How do I change my Timex from military time to regular time?
- 6 How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo digital watch?
How do you change the time on a Timex timer?
Press and hold the “Set” button for three seconds until the time display flashes. Press the arrow buttons to set the current hour. Press “Set” to confirm. Repeat to set the minutes on the display.
How do I change my Timex Ironman watch to military time?
Press the ‘mode’ button until the seconds are flashing. Then press ‘reset’ button until the ‘H’ shows in the seconds field– that is military time. The digital clock will start flashing and you can change to the appropriate hours.. The ‘start’ button will change the hours, press ‘reset’ again to set minutes.
How do I set the time on my Timex Expedition Shock watch?
Locate the crown on your analog expedition watch.
- Pulling the crown all the way out will allow you to adjust the time.
- Pulling the crown half way out to the middle position will allow you to adjust the date.
- Pushing the crown back in will restart the watch, starting from the time and date you have set it to.
How do you set the time on a Timex Marathon watch?
To set time and date: 1) With time and date showing, press SET and hold for 2 seconds. 2) Seconds flash. Press START/STOP to round time to nearest minute, setting seconds to zero. 3) Press MODE.
How do I change my Timex from military time to regular time?
Timex Marathon WR50M Watch So, what’s the step? It’s: press the SET button on the left of the watch once. You should see the time change from a military format to a standard format. Click it again to change back to military time.
How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo digital watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.