How do I change the battery in my Ironman watch?
- Replacing the Battery First, open the case. On this particular Ironman, there are 4 screws. (fig 1). TAKE NOTEof how tight the screws are as you loosen them; they will need to be replaced with the same torque. Look at the sticker covering the battery, with vague instructions on how to reset the watch.
How do I clear the memory on my Timex Ironman watch?
3. To clear all workouts, continue to hold STOP/RESET. HOLD TO CLEAR CHRONO MEM appears. Watch beeps a second time to indicate all stored workouts are erased.
How do I reset my Timex Indiglo watch?
Turn the knob slowly toward you and rotate the hands clockwise until the hour and the minute hands match the current time. Then pull the knob a bit further out until you hear another click.
How do I reset my Timex Ironman?
To clear a workout, hold Stop/Reset for 5 seconds. When the watch beeps, the last stored workout is deleted. Continue holding the button to erase all workouts and free up all the watch memory.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
How do you set a Timex digital watch?
1. SETTING THE WATCH.
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button.
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button.
How do I turn off the hourly chime on my Timex Indiglo watch?
To turn on/off alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. Watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.