Select the time zone with the “+” or “-” buttons.
- The + button is located on the front of the watch directly below the watch face, and the – button is located on the bottom right side of the watch.
- On some Timex models, the + button reads “Start/Split” and the – button reads “Stop/Reset.”
How do I set the clock on my Timex Ironman?
- Setting the Digital Clock. Press and hold down the “Set” button. The Set button is located at the top left side of your Timex Ironman. Press the “Plus” or “Minus” buttons to select your time zone.
How do I change the time zone on my Timex Ironman watch?
To set time, date, and options: 1) With time and date showing, press and hold SET·RECALL. 2) Current time zone (1, 2, or 3) flashes. Press + or – to select time zone to set, if desired. 3) Press NEXT.
How do I use the Timex Ironman GPS watch?
To use, charge the watch by plugging it into a wall with a micro USB cable, and download the Timex app on your computer —you read that right. There’s no Bluetooth, so you’ll be using a wire and a computer to extract your data. To start a workout, press the gray button.
Does Timex Ironman have GPS?
With the launch of the R300, Timex brings its tried-and-true Ironman fitness watch line into the modern age. A GPS-equipped watch that can track your mileage, heart rate and pace is an essential for anyone looking to become a runner instead of a jogger.
Which Timex Ironman is the best?
Best Timex Ironman Watches comparison table
- 1st Place. Timex Men’s TW5K94000 Ironman Essential 10 Black Resin Strap Watch.
- 2nd Place. Timex Women’s TW5M19900 Ironman Transit Mid-Size White/Rose Gold-Tone Resin Strap Watch.
- 3rd Place. TIMEX Women’s IRONMAN Classic 30 34mm Watch – Gray & Black Case.
- 4th Place.
- 5th Place.
How do I reset my Timex Ironman?
To clear a workout, hold Stop/Reset for 5 seconds. When the watch beeps, the last stored workout is deleted. Continue holding the button to erase all workouts and free up all the watch memory.
How do I change the time on my Timex t1305?
HOW TO RESET/ADJUST THE TIME – Remove battery door with a screw driver. Remove the battery. There is a small button, push that while adjusting the hour and minute.
How do I set the time on my Timex t2312?
Press and hold the Clock/ Preset Button on top left of unit for 2 seconds and release once display blinks. Press the Hour/ Button on top of unit to adjust the HOUR. Press the Clock/Preset Button to complete time setting.