What is a race number belt?
- The Race Number Belt with Energy Loops is an elastic belt with built-in gel loops and toggles to attach a race number bib. This is a great product for minimalist marathoners or triathletes that don’t want safety pins ruining activewear! Fits waist size 29 through 38″.
What is a triathlon race belt for?
The VELOCHAMPION Triathlon / Running Race Number Belt is a race bib number holder that is worn during events in order to hold your race number. The main benefit of wearing a triathlon belt is that you need your number to be visible from the back on the bike but from the front on the run.
What is a race number belt?
Race number belts – the name says it all, a race number belt is just an adjustable belt that displays your race number during the run. This piece of gear is pretty nice to have during a triathlon because you don’t need to worry about changing clothes or riding with your number on.
How do you use a race bib?
Follow these six simple steps for how to put on a race bib to make sure you do it properly.
- Make sure you have everything you need.
- Position the bib and pin the one top corner.
- Pin the other top corner.
- Pin the bottom corners.
- Remove any unnecessary tickets from the bottom of the bib.
- Do one last check of your race bib.
Do you wear socks in triathlon?
Most pro triathletes don’t wear socks for sprint and Olympic distance events and are wearing some for longer events. However, over a full Ironman distance, it is rather insignificant. The comfort of socks over such a big distance is, for most people, well worth those couple of seconds.
Do you wear a tri suit under wetsuit?
For open water swims, the use of a triathlon wetsuit is usually mandatory. Under the wetsuit you would wear the tri suit or tri top & shorts. You may also need a neoprene skull cap, a pair of swim gloves and pair of booties in really cold conditions.
How do race number belts work?
Your triathlon belt will feature two toggles at the front. Simply take the toggle off the elastic, slide your bib number through the pieces of elastic, and then replace the toggles so that the race number is fastened into place. That’s it!
How do you add race numbers without pins?
Race Bib Tape is a specially formulated double-sided tape that eliminates the need for safety pins. It safely secures the race bib directly to your clothing. When you are finished, simply pull on your bib and it will come clean off of your shirt without residue.
How do you put a bib on a race belt?
How to use:
- Squeeze plastic toggle and remove the black cord.
- Loop one end of the cord around the belt.
- Insert one end of the cord through the hole on the bib.
- Squeeze toggle and insert both ends of the cord into toggle hole.
- Repeat on the other side.