How to pair a Bluetooth device:
- Make sure your M720 is turned on.
- Press and hold the toggle button below the display for 3 seconds (the LED on selected channel will start to blink fast)
- Open Bluetooth settings or Bluetooth device manager on your device and pair with “M720 Triathlon Mouse”
- 1 How do I pair my M720 triathlon mouse?
- 2 How do I pair my Logitech Bluetooth mouse?
- 3 How do I reset my M720 triathlon mouse?
- 4 How do I connect my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard?
- 5 Where is the connect button on Logitech mouse?
- 6 Where is the connect button on a wireless mouse?
- 7 Why is my Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working?
- 8 Why is my Logitech mouse flashing?
- 9 Why is my Logitech Unifying receiver not working?
- 10 Does Logitech M720 work with iPad?
- 11 How do I connect my Logitech wireless mouse to my iPad?
How do I pair my M720 triathlon mouse?
To establish a connection, simply click the Easy-switch Toggle button (adjacent to the numbers) until the connection number you want is lit, and then press and hold the button for more than 3 seconds (until the number starts to blink rapidly).
How do I pair my Logitech Bluetooth mouse?
Use the switch on the mouse to turn it on.
- Go to Start and expand the Start Menu to select Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Go to Bluetooth & other devices from the left pane.
- In the Add a device window, select Bluetooth.
- In the list of Bluetooth devices, select the Logitech device you want to connect to and choose Pair.
How do I reset my M720 triathlon mouse?
I upgraded my laptop, and need to reset the M720 mouse so it can be paired with my new Macbook. Answer: use the device selector button to pick 1,2, or 3. then hold the button for 3 seconds, and it should show up in the list of devices available for pairing under bluetooth devices on your laptop.
How do I connect my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard?
On an Android device: In Settings > Wireless and Networks, tap Bluetooth and confirm it is active. When a list of Bluetooth wireless devices appears, select Logitech Keyboard K480 and click Next. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing.
Alongside the power button on the bottom of your mouse, there should be a Connect button (as mentioned above). Some Logitech mouse devices have a Channel button, which lets you decide what Bluetooth channel to use when you pair your device.
The Connect button is generally on the bottom of the wireless mouse. You may need to use a paperclip or thin instrument to press the connect button. When the wireless mouse connects to the receiver, you will be able to use it on your PC or Mac. Not all wireless mouses have a connect button. 5
Why is my Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working?
The reasons why your wireless mouse might not be working is because it has a low battery, it isn’t connected to the right port, the USB drivers are not properly installed, or the surface on which you are using the mouse is not optimized for the mouse.
Why is my Logitech mouse flashing?
Usually in a Logitech wireless mouse it means that the battery is dying. So you might see it respond sometimes but as you move the mouse it flashes on and off. Eventually with batteries that are dead you will not even get a light at all. I recommend you buying better batteries.
Why is my Logitech Unifying receiver not working?
If the Logitech Unifying receiver is not working, it indicates outdated drivers or missing files. Fixing the issue is actually easy and the first step is to update the drivers. Another solution is to uninstall the MotionInJoy GamePad Tool if present.
Does Logitech M720 work with iPad?
Apple has confirmed that mouse support is designed to worth with both Bluetooth and USB mice, but it doesn’t have an official list of supported devices just yet. We know its latest Magic accessories work just fine. I’ve been using a wireless Logitech M720 mouse with my iPad Pro and it has been excellent.
How do I connect my Logitech wireless mouse to my iPad?
How to connect a wireless mouse to your iPad
- Turn on your mouse and put it into pairing mode.
- Start the Settings app on your iPad.
- Tap “Bluetooth.”
- Look for the mouse in the list of devices.
- In the pop-up window, tap “Pair.” Follow any additional instructions, if necessary, to pair it with the iPad.