What does the chariot tarot card mean?
- The Chariot Tarot card points to a triumphal feeling of freedom, as if the Charioteer is being paraded through the streets as a hero (or heroine). The card reflects congratulations for high achievement, and serves as a sign of empowerment. Huge wheels and frisky steeds speed the rate at which the driver’s will power can be realized.
- 1 What does PC stand for in triathlon?
- 2 What does DFL mean in triathlon?
- 3 What does PE mean in triathlon training?
- 4 What are the parts of a triathlon?
- 5 What does Rotb mean running?
- 6 What does DNF mean in triathlon?
- 7 What does Wu MS CD mean?
- 8 Is Zone 3 running bad?
- 9 How long can you run in Zone 3?
- 10 Why is the swim first in a triathlon?
- 11 What are the three stages of a triathlon?
- 12 What are good triathlon times?
What does PC stand for in triathlon?
USA Triathlon has revised its official rulebook to include a groundbreaking new Physically Challenged (PC) Open Division, meant to provide accommodations for those athletes who wish to participate in sanctioned events and do not meet classification or equipment criteria.
What does DFL mean in triathlon?
DFL – Acronym for “ Dead effing Last ” DNF – Acronym for “Did Not Finish” (the race). DNS – Acronym for “Did Not Start” (the race).
What does PE mean in triathlon training?
PE = Power Endurance. SM = Strength Maintenance. Find the downloadable list of exercise for each sport listed in each Strength Phase section below. Anatomical Adaptation (AA) Cycling, Duathlon, MTB, Running, Triathlon.
What are the parts of a triathlon?
Triathlons are comprised of a swim, bike and run leg. There are also Aquathlons (swim and run) and Duathlons (run, bike, run). But let’s focus on the three sport option.
What does Rotb mean running?
Acronym. Definition. ROTB. Race on the Base (Los Alamitos, CA)
What does DNF mean in triathlon?
DNF (“ did not finish ”) is perhaps the ickiest phrase in triathlon.
What does Wu MS CD mean?
WU: 200m easy, 200m moderate. MS: 5x (50m hard/:20 rest), 300m easy, 5x (25 pull/50 free), 5x (25 kick/50 free) CD: 300m easy. To complete this workout, you’ll need to break down the instructions.
Is Zone 3 running bad?
Runners fall into the trap that running harder more often will lead to better results. However, Zone 3 work is above aerobic pace and has some lactate response. Basically Zone 3 isn’t hard enough to elicit a desirable physical adaptation, and yet it’s too hard to allow for day-to-day recovery.
How long can you run in Zone 3?
“When it comes to developing stamina and increasing aerobic capacity, zone three is the magic spot.” Tempo runs, which are still predominantly aerobic, fall into zone 3, and generally last 30 to 45 minutes.
Why is the swim first in a triathlon?
The idea behind swimming first is that the open water poses the greatest threat to an exhausted athlete. If the swimming portion were last, then it would increase the chance of a racer cramping up or collapsing with exhaustion in the water and possibly drowning.
What are the three stages of a triathlon?
All triathlons follow the same three-component sequence: an open-water swim, followed by a cycling leg (a term commonly used among triathletes to describe each stage of the competition), and ending in a run.
What are good triathlon times?
Also known as a standard distance triathlon, the best athletes in the world would often complete the course in 1 hour and 50 minutes. The average triathlete on the other hand would expect to take around 3 hours. This means the swim takes around 40 minutes and the 40 km bike needs to be completed in 1 hour.