Your rank and score may change as new data is added or corrections are made. Rankings for 2021 will be finalized around 2/15/2022.
- 1 Who is the best triathlete in the world?
- 2 How are USAT rankings calculated?
- 3 Who is the best American triathlete?
- 4 Who is the best female triathlete?
- 5 Is Jan frodeno the goat?
- 6 Does Gordon Ramsay still do triathlon?
- 7 How do you become an All American triathlon?
- 8 What are triathlon age groups?
- 9 How old is Alex Yee?
- 10 Who won Women’s triathlon 2021?
- 11 Has a woman won an Ironman?
- 12 What is the women’s triathlon world record?
Who is the best triathlete in the world?
The 8 Best Triathletes in The World (2020)
- Jan Frodeno (GER) Those familiar with triathlon know that this man needs no introduction.
- Anne Haug (GER)
- Gustav Iden (NOR)
- Mario Mola (ESP)
- Javier Gomez (ESP)
- Vincent Luis (FRA)
- Katie Zaferes (USA)
- Allister Brownlee (GBR)
How are USAT rankings calculated?
Final scores will be determined by averaging your top three scores (triathlon and duathlon) or top two scores (aquathlon, aquabike, & off-road triathlon)Triathlon scores are determined by inverting the top three scores, creating an average of those three inversions, reinverting the average and finally multiplying by
Who is the best American triathlete?
1. Mark Allen. Fellow six-time Kona champ Dave Scott may have the edge in their Hawaii showdowns, but it’s for Allen’s other triathlon victories that secures him the best in history title over Scott.
Who is the best female triathlete?
Female triathletes: the 10 greatest ever
- 8 Erin Baker.
- 7 Gwen Jorgensen.
- 6 Emma Snowsill.
- 5 Daniela Ryf.
- 4 Chrissie Wellington.
- 3 Natascha Badmann.
- 2 Paula Newby-Fraser. In second place is the Queen of Kona.
- 1 Michellie Jones. Our top spot goes to Michellie Jones.
Is Jan frodeno the goat?
Widely known as Frodo, there are plenty who consider that Germany’s Jan Frodeno should be known simply as The G.O.A.T … The Greatest Of All Time. For Frodeno however, such plaudits provide little motivation in maintaining his desire to strive for even greater success as he moves into his 40th year.
Does Gordon Ramsay still do triathlon?
And if that’s not enough, Gordon Ramsay is an accomplished marathoner and triathlete, who is set to take on the 140.6 miles of swim, bike, run at the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii in October. Ramsay dives into sport with the same passion he exudes for haute cuisine.
How do you become an All American triathlon?
For the 2021 rankings year, an athlete must complete three (3) triathlon to be nationally ranked and two (2) of all other sports (Triathlon Off-Road, Duathlon, Aquabike & Aquathlon).
What are triathlon age groups?
Typical Triathlon Age Groups
- Elite Males — This “age group” is not an age group at all.
- Male Age Group: 19 – UNDER (sometimes they break this category down into 15- under and 16-19)
- Male Age Group: 20 – 24.
- Male Age Group: 25 – 29.
- Male Age Group: 30 – 34.
- Male Age Group: 35 – 39.
- Male Age Group: 40 – 44.
How old is Alex Yee?
Mark Allen will forever be linked with the Ironman World Championships, which takes place Saturday on Hawaii’s Big Island. Allen won the race six times, most memorably in 1995, when he came back at 37 after a one-year hiatus and improbably made up more than 13 minutes on the leader in the marathon leg.
Who won Women’s triathlon 2021?
In a sport where transitions are everything, Flora Duffy is the best of the best. Duffy, 33, one of two athletes representing Bermuda, took home gold in the women’s triathlon event, completing the 1,500-meter swim, 40-kilometer bike ride and 10-kilometer run in 1 hour 55 minutes 36 seconds.
Has a woman won an Ironman?
Paula Newby-Fraser The eight-time IRONMAN champion could very well be considered the greatest female endurance athlete ever. In addition to her domination on the Big Island, Newby-Fraser traveled the world, winning IRONMAN events and spreading the IRONMAN “word” wherever she went.
What is the women’s triathlon world record?
The women’s record may be 1:58:27 by Emma Snowsill at the 2008 Beijing Olympics with a swim of 19:51, bike of 1:04:20, and run of 33:17. More recently at the 2019 WTS Yokohama race, Katie Zaferes raced a 1:52:12 with a 18:46 swim, 58:06 bike, and 34:07 run.