- Our number one choice for the best triathlon watch comes in the smart, sleek, and ever-so-efficient form of the Garmin Forerunner 935 Running GPS Unit, which we all know means something like an exercise tracking watch, but in a fancier way.
- 1 Which Garmin is best for triathlon?
- 2 Is the Garmin Vivoactive 4 good for triathlon?
- 3 Is the Garmin Instinct good for triathlon?
- 4 Does Garmin Venu have triathlon mode?
- 5 Can I use Garmin 245 for triathlon?
- 6 Does Garmin 245 have triathlon mode?
- 7 What’s the difference between Garmin Vivoactive 4 and 4S?
- 8 What is the difference between Garmin Vivoactive 4 and 4S?
- 9 Can I use my Garmin 645 for a triathlon?
- 10 Can the Garmin instinct do multisport?
- 11 Does Garmin Fenix 6 have triathlon mode?
- 12 Does Garmin 245 have multisport?
- 13 Does Garmin Venu have altimeter?
Which Garmin is best for triathlon?
Best triathlon watches to buy in 2021
- Garmin Forerunner 945. Best triathlon watch overall.
- Polar Vantage M2. Best cheap triathlon watch.
- Garmin Forerunner 745. Best dedicated triathlon watch.
- Coros Pace 2.
- Wahoo Elemnt Rival.
- Polar Vantage V2.
- Suunto 9 Baro Titanium.
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Titanium (47 mm case)
Is the Garmin Vivoactive 4 good for triathlon?
Vivoactive 4 is the best Garmin triathlon watch for women because it will track the menstrual cycle as well. Apart from that, vivoactive 4 can track stress levels. As if that’s not enough, the vivoactive 4 has 20 preinstalled GPS sports apps. This Garmin watch will track running, cycling, as well as running.
Is the Garmin Instinct good for triathlon?
The Instinct links with Garmin’s great Connect service for deep analysis; it measures altitude; and it’s bulletproof, built to ‘US military standard for thermal, shock and water resistance’. All in, a solid watch but Garmin’s Forerunner devices are arguably better for triathletes.
Does Garmin Venu have triathlon mode?
There is an impressive range of sports modes available on the Venu including golf and pool swimming, though notable in their absence are open- water swimming and triathlon modes. Garmin has brought guided workouts to the Venu, however, and the animations are especially good on the watch thanks to its AMOLED screen.
Can I use Garmin 245 for triathlon?
The Garmin Forerunner 245 is a bit similar to the Forerunner 945, but the benefits for triathletes are decent enough for a bit lower price tag. For triathletes, the Forerunner 245 offers personalized training and recovery insight for smarter training decisions, helping you prepare for your next race.
Does Garmin 245 have triathlon mode?
There is no triathlon or open-water swimming mode on the 245, with Garmin presumably trying to push multisport athletes towards the pricier Forerunner 945, Fenix 5 Plus and Fenix 6 series.
What’s the difference between Garmin Vivoactive 4 and 4S?
Today Garmin announced the new Vivoactive 4 & 4S watches, within a pile of different color/material variants. The difference between the 4 & 4S is simply the size. The only difference being the extra live watch faces on Venu (and of course, it’s a much prettier display that you pay for in battery life).
What is the difference between Garmin Vivoactive 4 and 4S?
The only real difference between the two watches is their form. The Vivoactive 4 is slightly larger and the Vivoactive 4s is slightly smaller. Comparing the watch faces, the Vivoactive 4 is 45mm in diameter, and the 4s is 40mm in diameter.
Can I use my Garmin 645 for a triathlon?
Speaking of training, this isn’t a traditional multisport watch, meaning there is no specific “triathlon” activity built in. However, it does track multiple activities like indoor swimming, cycling, hiking, running and other customizable activities.
Can the Garmin instinct do multisport?
But the Instinct doesn’t have multisport activity, which is something I’d prefer to have but it’s not really a dealbreaker, and I suspect that Garmin are never going to release a $300 or below watch that has multisport functionality, let alone both multisport functionality and ABC sensors.
Does Garmin Fenix 6 have triathlon mode?
Here are the current Garmin models, which include the triathlon mode: Forerunner 745. Forerunner 945 & 945 LTE. The Fenix 6 series (6S, 6S Pro, 6, 6 Pro, 6X Pro)
Does Garmin 245 have multisport?
The FR245 doesn’t have a multisport mode, which means that it’s difficult to use in a triathlon (especially since it doesn’t have an openwater swim mode).
Does Garmin Venu have altimeter?
There’s no altimeter in the Venu Sq and that does mean that it’s not as accurate with elevation change as some of the Forerunner devices are; on one of our workouts the Venu was as much as 80m elevation out, as it’s drawing this information from GPS data rather than a dedcated sensor.